1. Web OPAC: The entire Library collection including books, journals, etc. can be searched through the web enabled Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC). Users can access the OPAC to find out the real-time availability of library materials from their own computer terminals.
2. Inter Library Loan/Resource Sharing: Library has co-operative arrangements with other major libraries to get documents, which are not available in the NIBM Library. Faculty and researchers can avail this facility.
3. Information Services: Library provides specific information services such as alert on upcoming conferences, news alerts, resource alerts, new arrivals, CAS, SDI, etc. to users.
4. Reference and Research Services: Library staff support the faculty and researchers in various ways like conducting extensive literature surveys, preparation of subject bibliographies on any given topic, reading lists, database searches, etc.
5. Photocopying: Photocopying facility is available on payment basis. However, photocopying of library materials should be done strictly according to the copyright regulations and as per library policy (other than books and copyrighted materials). Library will not be responsible for any copyright violations. Whenever in doubt, one should consult the library staff for clarifications.
6. Training: Library arrange training for online databases subscribed by library and also organize library orientation session for new users
7. Digital Library: The digital library is being created for internal users.
8. Banker’s Brief: The library renders a useful service to the top management of the banking industry through the publication of Bankers' Brief. It is a weekly service that provides an access to the information relating to the latest socio-economic developments which are very relevant to the banking industry.
Individual : Rs.375/-
Institutional : Rs.500/-
1. Reading room: Library has specious reading room at ground floor.
2. Multimedia machines: Four machines in the library are kept for watching VCD / DVD collection and for accessing the online databases subscribed.
3. Wi-Fi Connectivity: Library is Wi-Fi connected which helps internal users to use their laptops for database searching, internet searching in the library.
E-Resources Library is subscribing to following databases in 2021:
Contact Us For any query, please contact:
Mrs Bhakti Gole
National Institute of Bank Management
NIBM Post Office
Tel (EPABX) : 020-26716000
Tel (Library) : 020-26716306 (Direct) / 26716302 (Library Counter)
“The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the library.” ― Albert Einstein